Before I didn’t really have a way to express myself. Once i started really getting into the art I would think of it as a way of life, just seeing things from a different perspective
I’ve learned how to calm down when I’m angry and how to handle my problems better
Yoga taught me that you can always fall down and you can get back up…at the end you always get up strong and (can) start over. You are breaking free
Elisha’s yoga class with BraveHearts really means a lot to me. She helps unlock the hidden stress that I have inside of my body and my mind. I recommend her for all youth that have experienced pain and are looking for a different way to express it.
When you make a tax deductible donation, you support
- Trauma informed yoga, mindfulness and art therapy to survivors of sexual trafficking
- Training, educational materials and self-care workshops for staff at juvenile shelters, rehabilitation centers and community centers
- Scholarships for CYP’s Teacher Training
- Healthy snacks, quality art materials and instruction for all locations
- Outreach to raise awareness of how trauma affects our lives and how yoga, mindfulness and art can help reclaim lives
Help change a girl’s life through CYP’s trauma informed yoga, mindfulness and art curriculum
Become a CYP corporate sponsor and show your support with a matching gift
Looking to host a fundraising event and we’ll help
Ask your favorite group, class instructor to fundraise for CYP
Do you know a community, shelter, home, or center, that could benefit from CYP?
Contact us: 914.319.4010 email@example.com
If you prefer to donate by check, make your check payable to Crossover Yoga Project, and mail to: 420 S. Riverside Avenue, Box #223, Croton on Hudson, NY 10520
YOU can empower teen girls.
Thank you for making us part of your world